Over the past 2 months I’ve given book presentations in New York, the UK, Belgium and Toronto. And now, we’re finally going to have a proper book launch for Optimize in the great state of Minnesota. Since summer is in full swing and people are already sharing that Optimize is their preferred lakeside reading material, why not combine great networking, food, drink and a little info-tainment with a beach themed book launch party?
TopRank Online Marketing along with Vocus, Digital People, MIMA, Social Media Breakfast Minneapolis/St. Paul, PRSA Minnesota, Minnesota AMA, IABC Minnesota and the Minnesota Blogger Conference are sponsoring a little get together on July 25th at Aria Jeune Lune in Minneapolis. With that kind of sponsorship and promotional firepower, this will be one heck of an event.
We only have a few corporate sponsor openings left, so be sure to contact Ashley for details.
As a preview, here’s a quick rundown on 10 things you can expect to see at Optimize Minneapolis.
- Excellent networking with PR, Marketing and Business professionals from the Twin Cities
- An awesome space, easy parking and easy to find location at Aria at the Jeune Lune downtown Minneapolis
- A fun summer beach / lake theme to bring a little fun into your Wednesday night.
- An info-taining presentation on Optimize – Is it about SEO? Is it about Social Media and Content Marketing? Yes and so much more!
- Great appetizers, free drinks plus a special cocktail courtesy of 2 Gingers Whiskey
- Free copy of Optimize (plus a book signing if you’re interested in that)
- Awesome sponsors! We wouldn’t be able to have this event without the help of sponsors like Digital People, Vocus and numerous local associations and groups
- A celebration of the Minnesota digital marketing and PR community with THE most active and vibrant such community in the U.S.
- Flash mob. Did I mention that this was a veritable flash mob of smart, good looking marketers, public relations and business professionals? If you’re not scoring high in the smart or good looking areas (like me), then funny will get you by just fine
- Me in a Speedo? Absolutely not! But I might wear some Tommy Bahama shorts with my suit jacket
Optimize has been mentioned all over the social web and media from Forbes to Entreprenuer to BtoB Magazine. I’m also very proud Optimize has endorsements from industry thought leaders like:
- Ann Handley – MarketingProfs, Author
- Scott Monty – Ford
- Mel Carson – Microsoft, Author
- Joe Pulizzi- Content Marketing Institute, Content Marketing World, Author
- Melanie Mitchell – Digitas, Author
- Jay Baer – Convince and Convert, Author
- Chris Brogan – Human Business Works, Author
- Bill Hunt- Back Azimuth Consulting, Author
- David Alston – Radian6
- Amy Lamparske – Walmart
- John Jantsch- Duct Tape Marketing, Author
- Brian Clark- Copyblogger Media
- William Wagner – Vocus
- Michael Stelzner – Social Media Examiner, Author
Here’s the “info” part of the info-tainment promised for Optimize Minneapolis. Presentation details:
Optimize: How to Attract, Engage and Inspire the Customer Journey Online
Today’s digital consumer is bombarded with media, advertising and content, every second they spend connected to an internet enabled device. The sheer volume of digital noise has numbed responsiveness to traditional online communications.
At the same time, major shifts in technology and consumer behaviors have created new opportunities for companies ready to embrace adaptive and customer-centric models of communications.
Whether you work in Marketing or Public Relations, understanding how customers discover, consume and engage with content, will help you optimize your digital marketing and communications across the customer lifecycle. The result? More sales and longer, more meaningful customer and brand relationships.
Lee Odden, Author of “Optimize” will share a roadmap and customer-centric model for building and optimizing a more effective content marketing plan that will help you attract and engage any kind of audience your business is after.
The hashtag for this event is #OptimizeBook so please be sure to tweet, Google+, update Facebook, LinkedIn and Pin the event to your networks. Even if you’re not attending but are a fan of this blog, of Optimize or all the great info we’ve been contributing to the marketing and PR industries over the past 8 years is, your support in promotion of the event is appreciated.
Optimize Minneapolis Book Launch
Wednesday, July 25th 5:30 – 7:30pm
Aria at The Jeune Lune
105 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN
Register for Optimize Minneapolis
What do you say, are you ready to get Optimized in Minneapolis on July 25? Get registered soon, because we will fill up!
SUBSCRIBE TO TOPRANK’S TIPS NEWSLETTER